Friday, June 21, 2013

Copyright

There is a lot more to copyright than could have ever imagined.  I think the thing I take away the most is that if you don't see a copyright, assume it is copyrighted with all rights reserved.  I was also under the assumption that a copyright meant that you could use the material as long as credit was given, but know I realize that there are so many different levels of copyright.  Knowing that I can post some copyrighted material with passwords(except textbooks), or that I can post for the length of time it requires to get through a particular unit is something that makes me feel more comfortable about the usage of copyrighted materials.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep in mind that textbook content - unless allowed by the publisher - cannot be posted online, even with a password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you. Like I mentioned, way more to copyrights than I first imagined.

    ReplyDelete